Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bumble Bee Dress & Hat

























Well, I have had enough requests for patterns, that I am trying my hand at writing some down. Definitely a new area for me! It sure slows down my crocheting, but it will be nice to have some written down in case I want to remake something. Here I have what I designed with Bumble Bees in mind. My youngest son thinks it might look good made in "team colors" as well. I am also working on making a website. It will eventually be at thecrochetcradle.com (The Crochet Cradle). This pattern is available on etsy.com as a PDF file or I can mail it to you. Look for my shop name: The Crochet Cradle type in thecrochetcradle as one word. Or try thecrochetcradle.etsy.com

(The doll is a 1985 Berjusa I bought on ebay. The yarn is my favorite: Red Heart Lustersheen. It took less than 2 skeins to make this 0-3 months size ensemble!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this pattern! And the whole bumblebee design. I am currently 4 1/2 months pregnant with a baby. not sure if it is a girl or not, I think it is. So if it is, I want to make this for the take home outfit from the hosptial.